Well tonight we switched on all 6 lasers and the effect was AMAZING!!!
It was great seeing people driving & walking around looking for the beams :) I’m really struggling to decide which is my favourite view – Rothwell from the fields, Desborough close to the Waterworks or underneath Corby Beanfield.
Please get in touch with your photos and comments telling us your favourite viewing points! I’ll put your photos up on the blog and gallery.
A massive personal thank you needs to go to the following people without whom this event just wouldn’t have happened:
- Andy (Capn) Pickard – what wonderful thigh muscles you now have sir, cider shandies all round
- Kaye Coleman-Rooney – for keeping it (& us) real
- Dal (The Laser Shed Man) Badial – where to begin really, workhorse & total legend
- Jo Fair(er than most)fax – for his unending enthusiasm, humour, encouragement & inspiration – top bloke
- All those at Anglian Water, Laser Hire London and NCC who helped the team to make this happen – thank you again!
- And a special thank you to Andrew Hilton for his brilliant photos
Sorry if I’ve missed anyone, its getting late…
180° of Light runs every night 7.30 – 9.30pm until Sunday 2nd Oct – I hope to meet some of you as I plan on visiting most evenings – there’s a walk on Sunday eve if anyone fancies it?
If you like this then you may also like this www.shine-northamptonshire.com – coming to Earls Barton, Rothwell, Northampton and Oundle very soon.
Thank you and goodnight :)